University of Limpopo Online Application 2023-2024
University of Limpopo Online Application 2023-2024
For this academic year, the University of Limpopo has made its online application process available to applicants.
Every application contains guidelines that applicants must adhere to in order to apply. Requirements tells an applicants the needed documents the University or Institution needs. For University of Limpopo application requirements click here.
How to Apply University of Limpopo online
The listed steps are provided below to help you apply.
- Step 1: Go https://ultrhe01.ul.ac.za/pls/prodi03/gen.gw1pkg.gw1view
- Step 2: Kindly note: Online application has a handling fee of R200 for South African applicants and R750 for International, Deposits should be made to University of Limpopo, Standard Bank Account No. 030131405, use the applicant’s ID numbers / Passport Numbers as reference
- Step 3: You will get a below important information regarding Online Application process. The online process will:
will guide you how to proceed with your application.
At the bottom of each page there is next button that will take you to the next step.
An Asterisk (*) mean either the field or question is mandatory.
- Step 4: Start your application process by answering the questions below, and continue with the steps until the system generates a student number.
University of Limpopo Application Form
Applicants can download application form here
University of Limpopo Online prospectus
The University of Limpopo, UL Prospectus has been uploaded to the official website www.ul.ac.za and it is available also in PDF format below.
- University of Limpopo Undergraduate Prospectus 2023 – Download PDF
- University of Limpopo Postgraduate Prospectus 2023 – Download PDF
- University of Limpopo International Prospectus 2023 – Download PDF
University of Limpopo Accommodation
University of Limpopo has its own campus accommodation for students, for which all students in need of accommodation at UL must apply in order to get rooms. The application form which every student completes to get an academic place at UL contains a section where the student can apply for accommodation. Unfortunately, UL cannot place every student into a residence, as it only has just over 6500 spaces for students. Those students who are not offered accommodation on campus or who prefer to stay off-campus are advised to obtain a place at University accredited off-campus residences which are privately owned. In the residences at UL there are house committees which see to the needs of residence students. They organise all the activities that relate to residence students. UL SRC has recently formed a day house for students who are not in UL residences. This committee oversees all the interests of off-campus students.
The Office of International Affairs helps first entering international students get accommodation on campus provided space is available, so it is advisable for international students to report to the office on the 1st day of registration to avoid disappointments. For postgraduate students the University has accommodation specifically for them but this on the basis that one can be accommodated provided space is available.
N.B. One should ensure they apply for on campus accommodation as part of their application process because space is limited. Returning students should check their Keyaka Emails and lookout for notices around the campus for annual online accommodation for the coming academic year.
University of Limpopo Online Application status
University of Limpopo, UL Application Status portal is live. To check your admission status follow the below lead.
Step 1: To check the University of Limpopo, UL application status go to: https://ultrhe01.ul.ac.za/pls/prodi03/w99pkg.mi_login
Step 2: Enter your application login details and then click Submit button.
Congratulations, if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the University of Limpopo.
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 268 9111
ENROLMENT MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 – 268 – 3332
CERTIFICATION AND STUDENT RECORDS
Telephone :+27 (0) 15 – 268 – 4867/2856/2898/2123/2130
Email : email@example.com
POST GRADUATE OFFICE
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 – 268 – 3485 / 2228 / 3928/ 3877 / 2156
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE REVENUE
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 – 268 3472 / 2436 / 2110 / 2251 / 2822 / 3650
FINANCIAL AID OFFICE
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 – 268 3088 / 2405
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 – 268 – 2520/ 2570/4175
TURFLOOP GRADUATE SCHOOL OF LEADERSHIP
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 – 268 – 3735 / 4180 / 4141/ 4181 /4179
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 – 268 – 3046
Telephone: +27 (0) 15 – 268 – 4885 / 2401
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES: +27 (0)15 268 2975 / 2943
- School of Education: +27 (0)15268 3138 / 3006
- School of Languages and Communication: +27 (0)15268 2590 / 2853
- School of Social Sciences: +27 (0)15 268 2601 / 2117
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND LAW: +27 (0)15268 2947 /3284
- School of Law: +27 (0)15268 2808
- School of Economics and Management: +27 (0)15268 3123 / 2634
- School of Accountancy: +27 (0)15268 2604 / 2626 / 3811
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND AGRICULTURE: +27 (0)15268 2875 / 3282
- School of Physical and Mineral Sciences: +27 (0)15268 3688 / 2603
- School of Molecular and Life Sciences: +27 (0)15268 2588 / 3189
- School of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences: +27 (0)15268 2202 / 3464
- School of Computational and Mathematical Sciences: +27 (0)15268 3027/ 3593
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES: +27 (0)15268 3041 / 3950
- School of Medicine: +27 (0)15268 4319 / 4320
- School of Health Care Sciences: +27 (0)15268 2349 / 4311
C/O R71 Tzaneen Road and University Street
Mankweng Township, Polokwane, Limpopo Province
University of Limpopo, Turfloop Campus
Old Admin Block, Ground Floor
Address: University of Limpopo
Private Bag X1106