HOW TO ACCESS AND CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
- 1. Your Username is your student number.
- 2. Your Password is the same as your TUT4life email password.
- 3. To reset or create a new password click here.
- 4. Submit both your valid student number and identity number (ID).
- 5. To configure a new password, select and retype the new password applying the on-screen Password Rules.
- 6. Return to the myTUTor home page and log in following 1-2.
- Integrated Support Services (Wednesday, 21 February 2018)
Do you have issues with myTUTor, TUT4life, Eduroam, or want to download office 2016 for free?
Contact the myTUTor service desk for assistance or download the self-help eBook on http://tutresource.tut.ac.za/ebook.pdf
NOTE: Always use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser to access myTUTor. use this link to check if your browser is supportedTo use Internet Explorer, Make changes to your browser as follows:1. Open IE (Internet Explorer)
2. Press ALT X or click above right ‘gear icon’
3. Select > Compatibility View Settings: Remove tick ‘Display intranet sites in Compatibility View’
Email: myTUTor@tut.ac.za or TUT4life@tut.ac.za
Tel: 012 382 4427
Walk in offices: Pretoria Building 9 Ground Floor (East Entrance)
Soshanguve South Building 5 – 20
NOTE: It takes 24 to 48 hours for profiles and subjects to be synced on myTUTor after registration. If after 48 hours you still cannot login or see all your subjects, then contact the myTUTor service desk on 012 382 4427 or myTUTor@tut.ac.za!
Also read: Short Brief About Tshwane University of Technology
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) (Afrikaans Tshwane-Universiteit vir Tegnologie) is a higher education institution in South Africa that came into being through a merger of three technikons — Technikon Northern Gauteng, Technikon North-West and Technikon Pretoria.