TUT Soshanguve Campus
2 Aubrey Matlala Road, Block K, Soshanguve
GPS: (25°32’25.1″S 28°05’48.8″E)
TUT Contact Centre
Tel: 086 110 2421
SMS Number: 30655
Tshwane University of Technology
Mission, Vision and Values
Pioneering an enterprising and transformative brand of twenty-first Century University of Technology scholarship.
In fulfilling its vision, TUT will support its students to achieve their highest potential in a safe, enabling and conducive environment by:
- Fostering a scholarship of teaching and learning
- Providing relevant and competitive academic programmes with seamless articulation pathways
- Investing in state-of-the-art technology
- Conducting relevant research and promoting innovation, engagement and social enterprise
To attain its Vision, the staff and students of Tshwane University of Technology commit to
- Social accountability
- Duty of care
- Greening the environment
- To prepare diverse students for rewarding careers and responsible citizenry by providing a student-centred learning experience that is underpinned by a scholarship of teaching and learning.
- To promote a culture of inquiry and social enterprise through technology-based postgraduate studies, research and innovation in current and emerging niche areas.
- To promote mutually-beneficial academic, social and economic partnerships
- To provide a supportive teaching and learning, working and living environment for staff and students