TUT Mbombela Campus
About TUT Mbombela Campus
TUT Mbombela Campus is located in the breath-taking landscape of the Mpumalanga Province (“The Place of the Rising Sun”)
The campus has modern learning, teaching, research, student support, sports and recreation facilities, Wifi, as well as accomplished academics. It is a vibrant and intimate campus where you can pursue your studies and engage in a range of extra-mural activities. Our graduates are work-ready, highly sought-after, innovative, entrepreneurial and socially-responsible.
We offer a range of globally competitive, accredited, career-orientated certificates, diplomas and degree programmes for full-time and part-time learners from South Africa and other countries.
Centrally located, the Mbombela Campus has easy access to public transport, is within walking distance of one of the malls and ten minutes’ drive from the Central Business District.
Minimum general admission requirements for study at TUT
No person may be registered as a student in a programme of TUT, unless he or she has complied with the following
General admission requirements for TUT
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programmes could change from year to year.
- For some programmes, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the programme, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course.
- The following table indicates the levels of performance required for entry to specific levels of study:
TUT Requirements NSC – Gaps your profile
Results format for the new NSC-G and the minimum admission requirements for TUT:
|Rating code||Rating Marks|
|1||Outstanding achievement||80 – 100|
|2||Meritorious achievement||70 – 79|
|3||Degree substantial achievement||60 – 69|
|4||Diploma adequate achievement||50 – 59|
|5||Foundation moderate achievement||40 – 49|
|6||Elementary achievement||30 – 39|
|7||Not achieved||0 – 29|
Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy?
All learners are required to take one of the two subjects for NSC-G purposes
- Mathematics is relevant to programmes that require a prior knowledge of mathematics; all others may only require Mathematical Literacy. (Details of what each subject entails can be determined by looking at the DoE curriculum statements, available on the DoE website).
TUT Mbombela Campus Contact Details
Dr KF Netshiombo
TUT Contact Centre
Useful TUT Links
Tshwane University of Technology Online Application 2020/2021
tshwane university of technology vacancies
tshwane university of technology application 2020/2021
tshwane university of technology address
tshwane university of technology prospectus 2020/2021
tshwane university of technology courses
tshwane university of technology pretoria
tshwane university of technology admission requirements
tshwane university of technology apply online
tshwane university of technology application fee
tshwane university of technology application forms
tshwane university of technology tuition fees
tshwane university of technology brochure
tshwane university of technology bridging courses
tshwane university of technology business school mba
b-tech project management tshwane university of technology
tshwane university of technology careers