HOW TO ACCESS AND CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
- 1. Your Username is your student number.
- 2. Your Password is the same as your TUT4life email password.
- 3. To reset or create a new password click here.
- 4. Submit both your valid student number and identity number (ID).
- 5. To configure a new password, select and retype the new password applying the on-screen Password Rules.
- 6. Return to the myTUTor home page and log in following 1-2.
- Integrated Support Services
Do you have issues with myTUTor, TUT4life, Eduroam, or want to download office 2016 for free?
Contact the myTUTor service desk for assistance or download the self-help eBook on http://tutresource.tut.ac.za/ebook.pdf
NOTE: Always use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser to access myTUTor. use this link to check if your browser is supported. tut
To use Internet Explorer, Make changes to your browser as follows:
1. Open IE (Internet Explorer)
2. Press ALT X or click above right ‘gear icon’
3. Select > Compatibility View Settings: Remove tick ‘Display intranet sites in Compatibility View’
Email: myTUTor@tut.ac.za or TUT4life@tut.ac.za
Tel: 012 382 4427
Walk in offices: Pretoria Building 9 Ground Floor (East Entrance)
Soshanguve South Building 5 – 204